[dundee] Linux Laptop any recommendations?

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 17:29:05 UTC 2010

I wish Dell sold Linux desktops or actual laptops with Linux they only
had one or two netbooks last time I checked, it could be worse they
could be using the best buy Linux training material -
http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009/09/microsoft-teaches-best-buy-employees-how-to-troll-linux-users.ars