[dundee] wvdial and sms?

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Sun Jun 13 10:11:53 UTC 2010

Hello,

The shop can certainly do it for you - my grandad got his unlocked that way..

As for unlocking it via credit card... not so sure as I don't trust them with my details.

Perhaps it is one of these situations where it'd be quicker to use a windows virtual machine (or old machine) to use their crappy client.

Regards,
Sean McRobbie