[dundee] wvdial and sms?

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 13 10:34:17 UTC 2010

Yeah, I may end up going into the shop tomorrow in my lunch break,
although I was planning on spending that shouting at TalkTalk, telling
them I want to cancel my contract but refuse to pay a cancellation fee
as it's their fault they cant' bloody find me and refuse to try.

Anyway, that was mainly the thing that lead to the question of whether
or not I can send sms with my USB modem :P I apologise, I do have the
tendancy to waffle on with background and not explain the main thing
much.

Thanks again
Nistur