[dundee] Tomorrows meet.

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:34:06 UTC 2010

We meet every second thursday, however we've had some levels of interest in
moving the day. It's being looked into, but its not a straight forward thing
to organise. I'll speak to everyone about it tonight.

@Gordon, I don't have the slides, and I'm at uni and work all day, I'll try
and write something when I get home, but I wouldnt hold my breath.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Noktec <noktec at noktec.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to join but unfortunately I've courses every thursday evening so I
> was wondering if you would meet every thursday
> or just at fixed dates?
>
> thanks
>
> Xavier
> http://www.secits.be
> http://www.twitter.com/secits
>
> Le 6 oct. 2010 à 19:52, Nicholas Walker a écrit :
>
> Hey guys, I've a room booked for tomorrow's meeting, but no speakers, so
> we'll have a meet and greet with the new students. I spoke to two classes of
> computing students today and two more tomorrow.  However if someone is
> willing to give a talk we can still make use of the room. The meeting after
> next we have Thomas Mackenzie coming up to talk about dvwa and I'm pushing
> that hard in uni, and a lot of students should attend.

Nick Walker
President : The Linux Society
UAD Ethical Hacker