[dundee] Tomorrows meet.

gordon dunlop zubenel at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 7 09:58:37 UTC 2010

On 7 October 2010 10:33, Nicholas Walker <tel0seh at googlemail.com> wrote:

> @Gordon, I don't have the slides, and I'm at uni and work all day, I'll try
> and write something when I get home, but I wouldnt hold my breath.
>

> Even if you have no slides, just a general talk about things. I wonder if
we should be giving talks aimed more at beginners level e.g. duel booting
with Windows, Wubi, Virtualbox,  general basic Linux infrastructure &
commands for new recruits to Linux. What do people think about this? There
are a lot of people on this list that could easily cover these basics and
encourage more adoption. Just an idea, I will at the meeting tonight.