[dundee] Linux Use Among the World's Largest Enterprises

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 07:47:44 UTC 2010

Don't you just love these 'sign up to read' sites? Today I was, once again:

Mickey Mouse
m.mouse at disney.com
0800 929199291
Title: A Mouse
Company Disney

What's particularly amusing is the number of times m.mouse at disney.com has
already entered his email address.

As an aside, in DP Act terms, if you can't validate the information (and show
it is valid information from the correct user) your data is no longer
accurate, so you shouldn't really collect it in the first place.

M.Mouse

--
Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited