[dundee] OT: Potential Geek Christmas Present

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 10:05:14 UTC 2010

I never knew that this book existed. What can I say that isn't stated in the
product description...

"All of the characters ever played by William Shatner are suddenly sucked into
our world. Their mission: hunt down and destroy the real William Shatner.
 Featuring: Captain Kirk, TJ Hooker, Denny Crane, Rescue 911 Shatner, Singer
Shatner, Shakespearean Shatner, Twilight Zone Shatner, Cartoon Kirk, Esperanto
Shatner, Priceline Shatner, SNL Shatner, and - of course - William Shatner"

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited, 32 Church Street, Newtyle
Perthshire, PH12 8TZ SCOTLAND
Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
http://www.file-away.co.uk