[dundee] Dundee Mailing List

gordon dunlop zubenel at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 18 09:27:16 UTC 2011

I have just had a request from a member of this list to delete a post from
October 2010 on the grounds of anonymity. I had to explain that the Dundee
LUG's policy on the mail archives are that they are open to all. The lurker
database on the TayLUG website is a searchable database of the mail archives
where the email addresses of posters are hidden. I would also like to remind
people to bear this in mind if adding your address, telephone number,
twitter & facebook links to your post. I would appreciate any feedback from
people on this issue.