[dundee] Introduction to Artificial Intelligence

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 08:23:43 UTC 2011

That's rather a nice, clear site. I like "Even if you are not a student at
Harvard, you are welcome to "take" this course via cs50.tv by following along
via the Internet."

and:-

"If you're a teacher, you are welcome to adopt or adapt these materials for
your own course, per the license. "

> Hi Tim,
>
> Harvard university load their computer science courses online. I think they
>  have a summer school, which can be done online, but I have not looked into
>  it for a while.
>
> Website is: cs50.tv
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul Sutherland
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 5 Aug 2011, at 13:50, Tim Spencer <samurai.mit at gmail.com> wrote:
> > brilliant. thanks axel.
> >
> > does anybody know of more of these types of free web based courses?
> >
> > Regards
> > Tim

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
Perthshire  PH12 8TL SCOTLAND
Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
http://www.file-away.co.uk