[dundee] Abertay's Fresher's Week is the 11th-17th September

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 00:16:29 UTC 2011

Thinks its obvious we'll need a table and a least a few power points. sure
we can Russell
 up a few laptops with various likux distros suggestions welcomed.

I may be able to have a touchscreen linux box to burn cds or pxe install
linux distros.
would be cool if we could make a stand. but may be too short notice.

eg . http://www.freedomtoaster.org.za/Build

not much of a fabricator myself.

although have 15" resistive touchscreen overlay on 15" monitor and driver
working under Debian linux

current machine is hp e-pe 40 https://bitly.com/rg1fw9+ [manuals and
downloads]

any suggestions welcomed.