[dundee] Meeting Details: 16th June - call for Flash Talks.

Ryan Ward ry.ward91 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:31:41 UTC 2011

Hi all,

firstly sorry about the whoopsy-daisy at the last meet ....note to
self: not every computer has open-office.

So meeting 16th June 6.45pm. I plan to hold a flash talk evening. We
are due to be in the usual lecture theatre this time (room 1517/2517)

I would like to put on a flash talk night on the 16th June and was
just wondering if anyone would be willing to present a ~10-15min talk.

failing that does anyone have any ideas for flash talks as there are
people who want to talk but don't know what about.

I plan to do a flash talk on the less well known filesystems.

See you soon

--
Ryan Ward
President of theOS