[dundee] Meeting Details: 16th June - call for Flash Talks.

Ryan Ward ry.ward91 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:16:26 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

Just a further call for flash talks, if anyone is in Dundee.
I will come up from Coventry for the meet providing I get another
10min talk as there is currently only 2 people willing to present
(including me).

any student can get the lecture theatre opened it's just a matter of
going to the security desk and saying The Open Society has 1517 booked
out. @Ian

So get back to me on this. Because I will postpone the flashtalk night
till the 30th if no one else is willing to put a talk together.

Sorry to nag people but it's a lot of travelling for me to do on a bus
for 20mins worth of talks.

Thanks,

--
Ryan