[dundee] Gnome 3 - This is the end, it seems

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Tue May 3 11:37:53 UTC 2011

Ah...the joy of oligophrenia - all you Gnome users who laughed shamelessly at
my cursing about KDE4....

"I am not a child. My computer is not a toy. It's a serious tool. I can't have
my tool remodeled and reshaped every six months. I use my software for complex
tasks that require stability and predictability. Taking away those renders
everything meaningless."

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/gnome-3.html
--
Robert Ladyman