[dundee] Hardware for a firewall/content filter

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Mon May 16 09:32:17 UTC 2011

http://linitx.com have a lot of parts and also pre-configured firewalls. What
you will require will (probably) be a fanless mini-ITX with a CF-card
interface, so that you can install the software onto that. You can also check
out their clearance items.

I've also used an old portable / old PC before (you can often get them for
nowt from the skip at the recycling place in Dundee: the dump).

If you want something really quiet, look at something like the Sheevaplug or
other "plugPC"s: http://www.plugcomputer.org

--
Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited