[dundee] Dundee Tech Meetup

Brian Davidson brian at bcd.me.uk
Wed Jul 18 17:15:56 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I'm a fairly short time lurker, first time poster. Thought I'd post about
an event I'm helping to organise with a few colleagues. I know that this
group/the Open Society have fairly regular meetings so hopefully we're not
treading on anyone's toes. We are trying to arrange something in Dundee
that's of the same ilk as the techmeetup.co.uk people in Edinburgh, Glasgow
and Aberdeen are going for without the corporate sponsorship bit (at least
not yet). Check out/sign up for the event at
http://dundeetech.eventbrite.com/

If anyone is interested in talking about anything they are working on,
please let me know. I'd be particularly interested in any projects
involving the Raspberry Pi or Arduino hardware :)

Best Regards,
-Brian