[dundee] hackerspaces

Gordon Gray gordo.gray at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:40:29 UTC 2012

I've just noticed a new hacker space starting up in the Moray area:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/The_T-Exchange

So I'm considering going to their next meeting (my mum lives about an
hour from there).

I was wandering about some of the other Scottish groups. Have we been
in contact with any of them? I seem to remember some talk of an
Edinburgh visit. Is that still in the works?

Actually there's another one listed in Dumfries but so far it seems to
be just a couple of people. Should we be on that list? I don't
remember if getting a space was on the list of things we set out to do
but it seems (to my mind) the next logical step (after Software
Freedom Day).