[dundee] Help with iptables

Andersom Meise anderson.meise at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:18:23 UTC 2012

Thanks for the reply.
And yes you where right tcpdump was much of a help, doing a dump it showed
me that was rather alot of ARP requests for a strange subnet, after much
scratching my head, I discovered that someon had change the default gateway
to the same ip as the arp requests, fixing that, everything is working just
fine.
The iptables rules where just fine it worked. I am happy.

The thing is tha machine is not in use for browsing, it is used only to
upload stuuf to apple store and the machine leaves 2 floors above. So I was
trying to ask my manager to upload meanwhile I was watching the tcpdumps.
Anyways Thanks for your help

Roddy