[dundee] Drupal Camp Scotland - 20 April, Glasgow

Rob Carr rob at carr.me
Wed Apr 3 19:11:58 UTC 2013

I came along last year to talk about the virtues of using Drupal to build websites (and plug the upcoming Camp)… well we have another Drupal Camp in Scotland to be held in just over 2 weeks.

This year it will be held in the IET Teacher Building, in St Enoch Square, Glasgow on Saturday 20th April. There's a new release of Drupal this year, which is taking it more into the league of frameworks, rather than 'just' a CMS, and the keynote is by Shannon Vettes, the Drupal 8 Project Manager; hopefully, all will come clear.

We got a bit tight with the finances last year, so there's a small charge to attend, but that does include lunch and refreshments - early bird (£15) registration closes on 5th April (this Saturday). There will be a social after the main 'Camp' in Sloans too, for those that want to geek out over beer.

Registration and more info at http://camp.drupalscotland.org/

I'll be getting the train over from Perth, and hoping to catch one home too. 80 minutes from Dundee… Hope to see a few of you there.

Rob Carr

rob at carr.me (mailto:rob at carr.me)
about.me/rgcarr (http://about.me/rgcarr)