[dundee] Drupal Camp Scotland - 20 April, Glasgow

Stuart McCulloch Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Thu Apr 4 07:30:19 UTC 2013

This sounds really good. I've been doing done reading about Drupal 8
but its all still a bit of a blank. Just hope I don't have to rewrite
my theme as much as I did for drupal 7!

As always yours Stu
... and if you have been, thanks for reading

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy
stuart at nxfifteen.me.uk | http://nxfifteen.me.uk | +44-7787-432-476
OpenPGP FingerPrint    | 299B6F75C137950F031F5DFAD4065F5EA7EEB609
Twitter                | @nxfifteen