[dundee] Recommendations for SMS Gateway?

Stuart McCulloch Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Fri Apr 19 20:44:58 UTC 2013

Hi Simon,

I've had great success with Clickatell http://www.clickatell.com

I don't send nearly as many texts as you are looking at or have as large
a user base, but their service is good and reliable. In the last 18
months I've never had any problems or unreceived texts

--
As always yours Stu
... and if you have been, thanks for reading

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy
stuart at nxfifteen.me.uk | http://nxfifteen.me.uk | +44-7787-432-476
OpenPGP FingerPrint    | 299B6F75C137950F031F5DFAD4065F5EA7EEB609
Twitter                | @nxfifteen