[dundee] Tasker call filtering

Stuart McCulloch Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Thu Aug 22 08:31:15 UTC 2013

Morning everyone,

Some time ago I did a talk on Tasker for Android and told you about my call filtering system, kind of a 'night mode', to allow important calls activate the ringer.

Well I've finally got the write up completed and thanks to a little help from some guys on Google+ I think I've even improved it since then. So I just wanted to share it will you all as well both for anyone who could find it helpful and if anyone can see other improvements just let me know.

http://nx15.at/QuwjB

Looking forward to see you all on the 29th, as normal I'll get the full details out to you on Friday

As always, if you have been, thanks for reading
 Stuart McCulloch Anderson    |  http://nx15.at
  OpenPGP Key ID: A7EEB609    |  http://nx15.at/contact
                              |  Twitter: @nxfifteen
  FingerPrint: 299B6F75C137950F031F5DFAD4065F5EA7EEB609
"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy