[dundee] Meeting 18th July

Stuart McCulloch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Mon Jul 15 18:14:15 UTC 2013

Short and sweet gentlemen,

This weeks meeting is being kept very hush hush, I hear it increases the
anticipation. This week Paul will be talking to us about... Well its at the
Burgh as always and will start at seven. I hope to see you all there.

Paul did request the secrecy, honest. Its not that he didn't send a abstract

Stay sane and remember, I like you cause you join in on my madness....

And as always...
If you have been, thanks for reading

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee