[dundee] Meeting 18th July

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 09:01:37 UTC 2013

On 15/07/2013 19:14, Stuart McCulloch Anderson wrote:
> Short and sweet gentlemen,
>
> This weeks meeting is being kept very hush hush, I hear it increases
> the anticipation. This week Paul will be talking to us about... Well
> its at the Burgh as always and will start at seven. I hope to see you
> all there.
>
> Paul did request the secrecy, honest. Its not that he didn't send a
> abstract
>
> Stay sane and remember, I like you cause you join in on my madness....
>
> And as always...
> If you have been, thanks for reading
>
> Stuart McCulloch Anderson
> Chairman
>
> The Software Society Limited
> 3 Ralston Business Centre,
> Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND
>
> Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476
>
> A Company Limited by Guarantee
> Registered in Scotland, Company Number SC413286

Hi Guys,

Apologies for being vague, but if I tell you the details of my talk, you
will all research it and I won't have much to talk about ;p

The talk is called: "The future of app development and the totalitarian
tiptoe!"

The world of technology is about change as we take another big step
forward through our technological revolution. The way we interact with
our world and people will change.I am going to talk about how we will
develop apps in the very near future and how you can get thinking about
that now.You never know you might just hit upon that £m idea!This change
will bring into question, as always, the protection of our privacy and
civil liberties and I will open up a discussion of what might happen and
what we can do to protect ourselves.

Come along -- should be geektastic.

Cheers...........

Paul