[dundee] Meeting 18th July

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 12:49:55 UTC 2013

Hello Guys,

Here are the slides from my Google Glass talk on Thursday.  As soon as I get
my hands on a set, I will update the talk and do it again.

http://paulsutherland.net/?p=742

or here on Speaker Deck
http://bit.ly/14qdUzT

Thanks,

Paul

From:  Paul Sutherland <newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com>
Date:  Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:02:26 +0100
To:  <dundee at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Subject:  Re: [dundee] Meeting 18th July

On 15/07/2013 19:14, Stuart McCulloch Anderson wrote:

> Short and sweet gentlemen,
>
>  This weeks meeting is being kept very hush hush, I hear it increases the
> anticipation. This week Paul will be talking to us about... Well its at the
> Burgh as always and will start at seven. I hope to see you all there.
>
>  Paul did request the secrecy, honest. Its not that he didn't send a abstract
>
>  Stay sane and remember, I like you cause you join in on my madness....
>
>  And as always...
>  If you have been, thanks for reading
>
>  Stuart McCulloch Anderson
>  Chairman
>
>  The Software Society Limited
>  3 Ralston Business Centre,
>  Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND
>
>  Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476
>
>  A Company Limited by Guarantee
>  Registered in Scotland, Company Number SC413286

>  Chat on IRC, #tlug on irc.lug.org.uk

 Hi Guys,

Apologies for being vague, but if I tell you the details of my talk, you
will all research it and I won¹t have much to talk about ;p

The talk is called: ³The future of app development and the totalitarian
tiptoe!²

The world of technology is about change as we take another big step forward
through our technological revolution. The way we interact with our world and
people will change.  I am going to talk about how we will develop apps in
the very near future and how you can get thinking about that now.  You never
know you might just hit upon that £m idea!  This change will bring into
question, as always, the protection of our privacy and civil liberties and I
will open up a discussion of what might happen and what we can do to protect
ourselves.

Come along ­ should be geektastic.

CheersŠŠŠ..

Paul