[dundee] Meeting 10th April - Annual General Meeting

Stuart McCulloch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Wed Apr 9 16:49:40 UTC 2014

Good evening,

As our member will be aware tomorrow is our annual AGM, the time when
the board of directors stand in front of you all and justify their
existence. It is also the time when member get to vote on what your
board does and where you want us to direct our efforts.

Only paid up members are allowed to vote, but everyone is welcome to
come along and join in the conversation. At the end we will also be
heading out to the pub for some dinner and more talk, possibly even tech
related.

For anyone not already member there is an application form online, just
print off a copy and fill it in, both Daniel and myself will be happy to
collect them on the night.
http://dundee.thesoftwaresociety.org.uk/ApplicationForm.pdf

Hope to see you all there. Here are the details, use them anyway you can
Next Meeting: April 10th @19:00
@ The Burgh Coffee House (Up Stairs), Commercial Street
http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk/calendar

--
As always...
Stay sane and remember,

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee