[dundee] Hacklab

Gareth James gjames at MYTHICALPROJECTMANAGER.COM
Wed Mar 5 10:01:53 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

Count me in too, nice catch on the service jam this weekend as well Grant, signed up and looking forward to it.

Gareth

From: Grant Richmond [mailto:grant at terminalpixel.co.uk]
Sent: 03 March 2014 19:37
To: Tayside Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [dundee] Hacklab

Nice one.

I'm going to the service jam this weekend where there are a lot of people who may be interested in this so I'll see if I can get anyone involved.

Highly recommended to anyone whos not been. It's a weekend of collaborating on a service project. Awesome for anyone who likes making stuff.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/dundee-service-jam-2014-tickets-10614200359

Grant