[dundee] Graphics cards, Firefox and Thunderbird.

Malcolm malcolm at wxlr.co.uk
Fri Mar 21 20:15:32 UTC 2014

I may be wrong but technical lists are likely to be populated by tech types, you
know people who might write code.  Why don't they set the default to post where
netiquette demands?  I see threads and replies as separate emails, top posting
means I don't have to scroll down

Thanks for the explanations for both things, I'll try not to do them again.

I'm not sure what card I'm getting as it's from a chap I only know slightly from
the internet.  Being as I've swapped it for a pair of wheels from an air
compressor I can't be too picky.