[dundee] Meeting 27th March - Public Data fun with python with Kris Findlay

Stuart McCullouch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Fri Mar 28 13:26:27 UTC 2014

You should keep in mind Gellatly Street Car Park (http://goo.gl/maps/uE39l)
there are always spaces and less than two minute walk from the Burgh, plus
it's free after six

As always...
Stay sane and remember,
If you have been, thanks for reading

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee