[dundee] MEAN and Mobile Apps Talk - Thursday 20th November

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:03:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

Are you looking for something to do on Thursday night?  Why not come along to the Software Society at the Empire State Coffee Shop in Dundee <http://www.empirestatecoffee.com/> from 7pm, where I will show you how to create webs apps and mobile apps using the MEAN development stack.  I will also explain how to get yourself set up for managing enterprise mobile device management.

This talk is for both novice and professional, and there will also be beers and banter in the pub afterwards.

This talk is a precursor to an extended session in January at the Web Workshop, which is held at Dundee MakerSpace.  We will have a hands on workshop to get your development environment up and running and churning out MEAN apps like a pro.  The workshop will be an excellent opportunity to get advice and help from from skilled and seasoned IT wizards.

Hopefully we can convert and recruit people to the world of Linux!

Hope to see you there.

Paul