[dundee] MEAN Slides

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 14:04:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thanks to those who came along to my talk on Thursday.  You can view the slides here <https://speakerdeck.com/paulsutherland/mean-development>, or download them here <https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8coiqdqk1i5ak2/MEAN%20Development.pdf?dl=0>.  I have removed the slides about applications from my work for obvious reasons.

If you need any help setting up Ionic Framework, StrongLoop, Cisco Meraki or any of the tools I talked about, please give me a shout, or drop into Dundee MakerSpace and we can help you out.  Monday night is our busiest as it is our open night.

Once we have finalised the location, I will post details of the Web Workshop we will hold in January, where we will get our hands dirty with MEAN development.

Cheers..

Paul