[dundee] Software Society - January 26th

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Mon Jan 26 19:47:43 UTC 2015

Good evening everyone,

I just wanted to announce the next meeting at the Software Society will be, drum-roll please... Me. I will be taking a look a Bitcoin, what they are what you can do with them and how they work.

The meeting takes place this Thursday (January 26th 2015) at the usual time of 18:45 for 19:00, but in a new venue.

The Software Society has been let down again by another Coffee shop. The Empire State Coffee House are stopping opening late on Thursday, which is fine they have their reasons and we are thankful for their support, but it has meant a slightly mad dash to get a new venue sorted out.

We have teamed up with our local MakerSpace and arranged to use their lecture/conference suite for our talks. Myself and the rest of the board are deeply grateful to Dundee MakerSpace for coming to our aid when we needed them and I hope you will all join me in my thanks.

You can find full details of the talk, as well as an undated Google Map on the Society website - http://dundee.thesoftwaresociety.org.uk/2015/01/29/talk/

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Google+ http://nx15.at/gplus or
The Software Society http://nx15.at/gplusssl
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy