[dundee] Software Society - January 26th

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Mon Jan 26 20:01:41 UTC 2015

And Greenmarket is free after 18:00

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Google+ http://nx15.at/gplus or
The Software Society http://nx15.at/gplusssl
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy