[dundee] Software Society - January 26th

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:45:53 UTC 2015

I'm Sorry to hear that the Empire State coffee house has decided to no
longer open late.  I thought we had settled in there reasonably well.

I can confirm that the projectors [1] at The Dundee Maker space [2] will
help present your awesome talk Stuart.

only issue is we only have a small kettle and it be bring your own instant
Coffee / Cakes. lol

[1] https://flic.kr/p/qXzvog
[2] www.dundeemakerspace.co.uk

--
http://gplus.to/azmodie
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear