[dundee] Talk on 24th

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Wed Sep 23 19:37:23 UTC 2015

Good evening

Yes you are quite right, for tomorrows meeting Roddy will be discussing Nginx.

The meeting will start as normal at 19.30, but people do start arriving any time from 19.00, so if your sharp there's almost always someone to talk too

I had thought I'd emailed this out on Monday but turns out the email was sent someone else...oops - I wonder if my GP will be turning up?

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Google+ http://nx15.at/gplus or
The Software Society http://nx15.at/gplusssl
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy