[dundee] Talk on 24th

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:35:19 UTC 2015

Hi All,
           Unfortunately due to other commitments and moving house Roddy is
unable to present a talk tonight.

If anyone has a talk prepared or can throw one together please let us know.

otherwise we will just be having a pub night tonight.

Kris

--
http://gplus.to/azmodie
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear