[Nelug] Hello

simon.oldham at sicom-systems.co.uk simon.oldham at sicom-systems.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 08:43:01 UTC 2003

Thanks for the advice. I prefer to read from books, as opposed to from
websites, but trying to find books on unix specifics is not always easy
(except for the ubiquitous '...for dummies' which don't go into enough detail
and certainly don't cover unix programming). Waterstones don't usually bother
with this area, and my University library (Wolverhampton) appears to be
funded by Microsoft(!). This leaves Amazon, from whom I have bought many
books, but this involves taking pot luck on the title at £40.00 a go (poor
student etc.). If anybody has a title in mind, I would be happy to trust your
judgement and purchase it from Amazon.

Cheers,

Si