[Nelug] Introduction

Graham Tinn scarydogcompany at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 18:46:06 UTC 2003

I thought it was about time I introduced myself.
I live out in the sticks Eggleston
I provide what is loosly termed ICT support to Teesdale Village Halls
I am presently getting to grips with Wifi lappies, WLAN for the halls and a wireless bridge between Eggleston and Mickleton.
I have just started trying to get to grips with Linux, I never quite got the hang of windows so this is going to be interesting.

I think you could describe me as a reluctant technologist, who knows a little about a lot and not enough about anything.

Experience:
Radio RAF
Electrical HNC
Electronic Digital
Business IT HND
Remote monitoring and control systems

I will be at the next meeting and might even get the day right this time.

Grim