[Nelug] Lindows anyone?

Richard Patterson richard at rp2k.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 11:18:56 UTC 2003

Hi,

I did manage to find a copy of Lindows to download, but I think I was
quite disappointed with it... I couldn't get it to install on the PC I
tried it on...

For what it's worth, If you are interested in learning linux, you are
probably better off with a more common distributions of Linux, e.g.
SuSE, Mandrake, Redhat. I have installed all of them at one time or
another, they all seem quite similar in that they are all quite easy
install and use. I have also tried others, which I would say are for the
more "advanced" users, in that the installation and config are much more
complicated, e.g. Gentoo linux.

Hope this helps with your learning curve...

Regards,

Richard Patterson