[Nelug] Website update

Craig Bates cibates at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 28 10:19:07 UTC 2004

Well done Richard. Looking good.

A couple of ideas for new sections:

Intro Section - where people can say hello and what
they do with linux etc...

Maybe a tutorial/article section where we could upload
how to do stuff, for example, like RAID, recompiling
kernels etc... It could be put into the relevent
subsections but for specific articles/tutorials an
area that concentrates only on tutorials that guide
people through would prove useful. A bit like the
how-to's but geared toward the real world.

Also a general section for non-linux stuff where we
can have general chat / jokes and so on.

Should be a nice place to hang out...

Craig.

 --- Richard Patterson <nelug-admin at nelug.org.uk>
wrote: > Hi All,