[Nelug] Dates for 2005

Richard Mortimer richm at oldelvet.org.uk
Thu Dec 30 11:03:24 UTC 2004

All,

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 22:32 +0000, Richard Mortimer wrote:
> Dates booked at the rowing club. Basically a day or two earlier than
> this years dates.
>

> 19th Jan

I've been asked by the Rowing Club that we think about changing the day
of our meeting away from Wednesday. The club has a staffing problem for
the bar on Wednesday nights and it isn't typically a busy night (except
once a month when NELUG are there). As such the Club will not be able to
open the bar on Wednesday for the forseeable future.

We have a number of options:

1) Hold the meeting in the gym. This would rely on us waiting until
training had finished and also having a keyholder (i.e. me!) at the
meeting. I can't really commit to being at all of the meetings so that
probably doesn't work.

2) Holding the meeting on another night. Tues or Thurs probably work
best. Fridays will be very hit and miss due to parties and other
functions.

3) Find another venue. We had trouble finding one that would happily
accommodate us and provide power points etc. Not my favoured option
but...

--
Richard Mortimer <richm at oldelvet.org.uk>