[Nelug] Dates for 2005

Richard Patterson nelug-admin at nelug.org.uk
Thu Dec 30 11:19:20 UTC 2004

Hi All,

Can you please email to either the list, or me directly with your
preferences of day, or if you know somewhere else that would be
suitable.

Anyone on the list from Durham Uni that may be able to talk to someone
at the uni to provide a room?

I'll have a look around, see if i can find somewhere suitable in the
mean time.

If people wouldn't mind sending me postcodes (just the first part will
do), i can try and find somewhere central to all that would like to
attend.