[Nelug] The future of NELUG

Richard Patterson richard at rp2k.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 22:02:12 UTC 2004

Hi All,

Apologies for not replying to Eddy's email earlier...

I have not been a member of the NELUG for long, and as yet have not
attended any of the meetings, however, I would be more than happy to
take on any of the roles required. If Paul wishes to share the
responsibilities, then that'd be good. If necessary, I am willing to
supply the email address to be the main point of contact for the group.

I have been using Linux for a few years now, and support a number of
machines running various different versions, so I do care about the
NELUG... It would be a shame for it to end, I would like to see it
continue, and grow!...

Do we have any dates for this year's meetings yet? I do plan to attend
this month...

Eddy, it would be good if we could maybe meet up sometime to do a hand
over if that's possible? If Paul wishes to share the responsibilities,
then we could maybe meet for a coffee or something?

Regards

Richard Patterson

*** Disclaimer Notice ***

This email and any attachments are intended to be a private conversation
between the sender and the intended recipient, and should be treated as
confidential.

Internet email is not secure, and the contents of this email should not
be relied upon. This email and the contents of any attachments do not in
any way form a contract.

The  presence  of  this  notice  indicates  that  this  email  and  any
attachments have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses upon
leaving the RP2k system.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender to
notify them of the error, and delete the email immediately.

*** End of Disclaimer ***