[Nelug] The future of NELUG

Richard Mortimer Richard.Mortimer at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 5 16:28:44 UTC 2004

> Do we have any dates for this year's meetings yet? I do plan to attend
> this month...

I'm assuming that no-one sorted out dates in December. I'll be down at the
rowing club on Weds this week (on rowing business) and I'll get some dates
sorted out in the club diary. I'll pass these onto Paul (or yourself!) to
get the website updated etc. Dates will very likely be pretty much the
same as last years - just a few days either way but wait until I've
checked the diary to confirm this.

Richard

Richard Mortimer               |  Email: Richard.Mortimer at sun.com
Sun Microsystems Inc.          |  Phone: +44 (0)1207 585514 (x10614)
Medomsley Road, Consett,       |  Fax:   +44 (0)1207 585592
Co. Durham, DH8 6TJ, UK.       |