[Nelug] (no subject)

Tony tony at armstrong.org.uk
Thu Jan 8 07:08:11 UTC 2004

Hello folks, I'm back.

Just just been reading the achives, bit shocked that Eddy is stepping down
from running the group.

I thought Ian or Steve would have jumped at the chance of running the group
or is Steve still running round the hills and country chasing women :)

Is there a date for the next meeting?

I will proberly be bringing a neighbour who is interested in attending the
meeting,
along with Shawty, he can't get there unless i pick him up.

Will Richard Mortimer still be attending the meetings?

Eddy have you got someone to run the group for definate?

--
NeoMail .
http://neomail.sourceforge.net