[Nelug] The future of NELUG

CBates cibates at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 15:59:08 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Just thought I would introduce myself, I have been
using linux for about 3 years off and on, mainly for
web serving, and general dabbling. I am going to make
an effort to go to this meeting on the 21st. Where
about is it in the rowing club??? If I remember
correctly I went to the November one and could'nt
figure out where everyone was.

Anyway I dont have a detailed knowledge of linux but I
can do most things other than dabble with the Kernel,
but hope to expand my knowledge to include this.

Hope to hear a reply.

Cheers,

Craig.

 --- Richard Mortimer <Richard.Mortimer at Sun.COM>
wrote: > Ok,