[Nelug] The future of NELUG

Richard Patterson richard at rp2k.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 18:04:55 UTC 2004

Hi Craig,

Well, it'll be my first time to the meeting this month also, so I hope
we can find each other....

Eddy posted some directions to the Rowing Club onto the list on 13th Jan
(Thanks Eddy), it'll be in the archive somewhere...

Not sure where in the Rowing Club the meeting is actually held, although
on the nelug website it does say "we will be meeting in the bar" (i'm
sure most of us will find the bar without a problem ;-) )

See you there!