[Nelug] Talk at Oct 13th meeting

Richard Mortimer richm at oldelvet.org.uk
Sun Oct 3 21:07:07 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm all for you telling us about one of the topics below. My votes are
(#1 highest priority)

On Sun, 2004-10-03 at 14:13, Aidan Delaney wrote:
> Hey all,
> 	I've noticed that there is no subject for the talk on Wednesday October
> 13th.  There are a number of topics that I could talk about off the top
> of my head these are:
> 	* Free Software, the philosophy
> 	* Document processing using LaTeX
> 	* Source and configuration management using GNUArch
> 	* Gnome development in C#

> If one of those topics should interest NELUG members, and if the
> speakers slot is still free, I'd happily give a talk.
I'm especially interested in the last two. (I know enough about the
first two but I'm sure that other LUG members have differing
experiences.)

Whilst we're on it I'll volunteer to give a talk in the next couple of
LUG meetings. Topics that are particularly interesting to me at the
moment are:

o whats cool with the packages that I've been using lately.

o using LVM and software RAID

richm at oldelvet.org.uk