[Nelug] unable to install MIME::Entity from cpan

Daniel Tweedy daniel_tweedy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 19:41:47 UTC 2005

I got what seems to me a minor problem, although maybe a bigger problem
to someone with more knowledge than myself.

What it is I am running FC3 and I am trying to install this Virtual
Hosting Control System, (www.vhcs.net) I have been through there install
process I am having an issue with installing a module that it needs
called MIME::Entity it downloads fine through cpan and then as it
compiles I get an error as follows.

t/Misc...........FAILED tests 4-5, 7-11
        Failed 7/14 tests, 50.00% okay
t/Parser.........ok
t/WordDecoder....ok
t/Words..........ok
Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/Misc.t                  14    7  50.00%  4-5 7-11
Failed 1/10 test scripts, 90.00% okay. 7/231 subtests failed, 96.97% okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255
  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force