[Nelug] Linux Gaming Petition

James Le Cuirot chewi at ffaura.com
Mon Jan 3 12:23:42 UTC 2005

As much as I agree with what this petition says, I feel it will be in vain. A
company that forces its employees to work 85 hour weeks for months at a time is
hardly going to take notice of something like this. EA Games are a plague on
this industry and I really hope something bad happens to them. This is a
start...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ea_spouse

But be rest assured that I'll do whatever I can to get Linux recognised at
whatever company I end up working for. I'm actually writing a game as we speak
for my dissertation!

James