[Nelug] Dates for 2005

Stephen.patterson steve at patter.mine.nu
Tue Jan 4 01:02:59 UTC 2005

Richard Patterson wrote:
> If people wouldn't mind sending me postcodes (just the first part will
> do), i can try and find somewhere central to all that would like to
> attend.

I'm in Darlington (DL1), any night of the week is fine and I'd certainly
prefer to meet someplace with a bar (unless we can get organised talks
off the ground).

On the topic of talks, I could brush up a presentation I gave to Ylug
(York) on indexing websites with perl & mysql. Or I can probably pull
something together on using linux for network (switch, router and server
status) monitoring.